Managing Your Password
Changing your password
If you know your password and are able to log in to Narratiive, you can update your password within the settings page.
- Visit the dashboard home page and log in if necessary.
- Select the icon representing your profile (the icon at the top right of the page).
- Select Settings.
- Select the My Password card.
- Type your current password, then type your new password.
- Select Update.
Your password will be updated and you can return to the main dashboard.
Resetting your password
You can reset your password by requesting a password reset email.
- Visit the password reset page.
- Type the email address you use to log in to Narratiive.
- Select Reset Password.
- Follow the instructions you receive in the email with the subject "Reset your Narratiive password".
Once you've completed the instructions you can return to the login page to log in with your new password.
Last reviewed: 27 Feb 2019 (AP)
Last updated: 21 May 2018 (AP)