Changing Your Subscription
It's free to sign up to Narratiive and use all the basic reporting features. You can invite an unlimited number of colleagues to join your team at no extra cost.
Narratiive also offers several paid plans tailored to businesses that need additional insights and power from the dashboard.
Upgrading your subscription
If you're a team admin, you can can upgrade your subscription at any time and the upgraded features will be available instantly.
- Visit the dashboard home page and log in if necessary.
- Select the Upgrade option (at the top right of the screen).
- Select a billing period to view the rates for that period.
- Select your preferred plan.
- Type your billing details as you want them to appear on your invoice.
- Select Choose Payment Method.
- Select your preferred payment method.
The invoice option is only available for certain billing periods and plans.
If paying be credit card, type your credit card details, then select Add Card.
- Select Confirm Details.
- If you have received a coupon code, type the code, then select Apply.
- Review all the upgrade details and the terms and conditions.
If you're happy with all the details, select I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- To upgrade, select Pay now.
Your team will be upgraded instantly and you'll receive a confirmation email with an invoice and the details of your subscription.
ℹ️️ Keep in mind
- Only team admins can upgrade a team's subscription.
- You need to have confirmed your email address before you can upgrade a team's subscription.
- The upgrade option may not be available if you're on an Enterprise or custom plan.
Changing your subscription
To change your subscription, including downgrading and changing the billing period, follow the instructions in the Upgrading your subscription section above to select a new plan.
From here you might like to:
Last reviewed: 27 Feb 2019 (AP)
Last updated: 11 Jul 2018 (AP)